I am a qualified Biokineticist (Exercise Physiologist) from South Africa. I have been in Australia since January 2020 and worked in the Fitness Industry throughout my time here. Sports and Fitness have been my passion since a very young age. I participated in all sports growing up but I played Netball up to the age of 22. I was also a provincial contemporary dancer. I continue to be active where I spend my time in the gym, surfing and running.
My interest in human movement, mobility and health and fitness led me to a degree in Sport Science which continued into a career in Exercise Physiology. I work in both the fields of Exercise Physiology and Personal training. I am passionate about helping people within all aspects of health and fitness, may it be chronic, orthopaedic and cardiac rehabilitation As well as disability related, general well being or strength and conditioning.
- Bsc Honours Biokinetics (Exercise Physiology) (South Africa)
- Ba Undergrad Sport Science (South Africa)
- ESSA Accredited Exercise Scientist (AUS)
- ESSA Accredited Exercise Physiologist (AUS)
- Australian Representative for BASA (Biokinetics Association of South Africa)
- Personal Trainer (Fitness AUS)
- Level 1 Sports Massage Therapist
- Provincial Contemporary Dancer (SA)
- Level 1 First Aid and CPR
- Level 1 Netball Coach and Umpire
How I Can Help You
- Client consultations, functional and Postural assessments
- Deliver and implement exercise programs for preventing and managing chronic diseases and injuries, such as cardiovascular disease, musculoskeletal injuries, respiratory, metabolic, depression, and arthritis.
- Management exercise and rehabilitation program
- Mobility, please techniques, Form & Technique Guidance
Exercise Scientist & Personal training
- One to one or Small Group Training
- Design, monitor, assesses and evaluates fitness programs.